Saturday 2 May 2015

A Home Alone Day...

Today was about having the house to myself (the mogs were in but asleep - no change there).  I was going to be a sloth but then got distracted by actually doing stuff - the best laid plans etc.  I started with 30 minutes of yoga, then my campaign to eat more healthily continued with me making Moroccan style sweet potato and chick peas (the smell of the garlic and spices was delicious), with cauliflower rice.  I was rather sceptical about the cauliflower rice, but not being a fan of actual rice decided to give it a go.  I loved it! For those of you who haven't come across it, the instructions I followed are here. Amazing!  Will definitely be using it again.

Later I decided to try some still-life shots although failed to get any with the bunting that I made, I just can't figure out how to combine it with other elements so it looks as if its meant to be there rather than just happened to be in the way.  I will not be beaten by the bunting though and my search for the elusive capture continues.

Garlic…
If only all food were this photogenic.

The healthy lunch…

The buntingless still-life.



2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very photogenic!

Nicki said...

Garlic does make a nice model and your lunch looks and sounds delicious - plus I love that dish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...