Wednesday 24 April 2013

To boldly go... (to Brighton)

And to hell with split infinitives!  So anyway, what was I up to last week?  I went to Brighton with Helen that's what - I was doing a two day intensive pet photography business course (not sure what Helen was doing).  We had a great time and the course was excellent if exhausting - I feel much more confident about actually starting my pet photography business now.  I really only managed to get photos of non-dog related subjects either early morning or in the evening but at least I managed to get some.  So here are a few pics from the 'Two go mad in Brighton' tour.

This is Boo... 

Boo is crazy...

Bitey Boo 
She is also an attack dog :O)))

Evening lights
Brighton in the evening...

Evening archade blue
...and again.

Calm before the storm...

Helen at the marina...

'I must go down to the seas again...' 
I miss it already.

Very early morning pier...

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you took some great photos, thanks for sharing them and of course Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Boo so cute!

Happy Wordless.
would be nice if you can link up at my blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lovely photos. My mom would have loved to join you in your photography class. Happy BlogPaws WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Indrani said...

Oh! My! Superb shots! Excellent clarity and composition.

FidoseofReality said...

Cute photos! Happy BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday blog hop!

SlimDoggy said...

Well done on the photos. Looks like Boo is a mischief maker!

Taryn said...

Gorgeous photos!

Taylor Dean said...

Love, love, love the ocean pictures! Grew up close to the ocean, now I live far away from it and I miss it! The dog pictures just crack me up!

Ledfoots Pet Bakery said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.

Unknown said...

I wasn't going to say anything about Boo being crazy but since you did...what a crazy and fun doggie! I love the photos of Brighton. Great colours!

Nicki said...

You are rocking these pictures - I think you are definitely ready to start your pet photography - the crazy shot is too funny.

Unknown said...

Such great actions shots of a good looking dog! Love the photos!

Jessica from www.beaglesandbargains.com

Kmcblackburn said...

OMGosh...I'm in love with that dog!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs of your trip and Boo! Boo looks quite entertaining! :)

jabblog said...

Good luck with your pet photography business. Judging by your Brighton photos you should soon find your client list growing:-)

Lisa Gordon said...

Boo is absolutely precious, Barbara, and those night photographs are just gorgeous!

Intangible Hearts said...

Those arches are the same shape as Boo's tongue. Plus Boo is wearing a thread of turquoise too. Very creative post!

Barbara said...

I hope your friend Cath won't be offended if I say that Boo reminds me of her - sort of crazy and fun. :D Boo has made his way straight into my heart - love pugs. I like the pics of Brighton with the storm approaching and not many people around. Atmospheric is the word I think.

Barbara said...

I so have to tell Cath what you said, she'll love it! :o))

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots at Brighton.

Boo may be crazy, but she's adorable too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...