Wednesday 25 July 2012

Watering the crops...

Well when I say crops, I mean the hanging basket with my two very puny tomato plants in, (let's face it I'm not going to get even a small salad sandwich from these, let alone a few jars of chutney or a tureen of soup).  Part of my lack of gardening success is probably something to do with me getting distracted by the chance of a photo op...  Must try harder...

Hanging basket...

Hopefully this healthy, vitamin-enriched post will served as something of an antidote to the calorie, sugar and fat-laden goodies from yesterday.

4 comments:

Emily Brisse said...

What a photograph... love the water dripping down and the light.

Laloofah said...

The way the water droplets are catching the sunlight is really beautiful! But darling, your tomato plants are looking kinda pitiful. What exactly are we supposed to eat from them to counter the ill-effects of your cookie post? :-)

Barbara said...

You are meant to find spiritual and psychological nutrition from the contemplation of nature and the brevity of life as portrayed in this image :O)))))

William Kendall said...

Very tranquil, I think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...