Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cats on Tuesday...

I'll start with the resident cat news.  Charlie's ear is much better although he still has to have drops in it until he goes back to the Vets.  I've also been trying to cut down on the amount of food he gets (ha!).   This Friday I have to take Charlie for his check-up first thing, then late afternoon I have to take Posky for his acupuncture to a different Vet in a different town - and somewhere in the middle I have to make time to go to work and have my hair cut.  Normal day really...

This week we have a guest appearance by Henry.  He is my friend Cath's cat, big brother to the nauseatingly cute kitten Bumble who torments the life out of him.  If you haven't yet encountered Bumble there are some pics here - but be warned - once seen forever smitten and you'll be putty in her tiny paws.

Here's Henry in his garden where he retreated to get a moment's peace from his demonic little sister.  At least he can also relax in the knowledge that he has a whole post on my blog to himself...





Well, almost a whole post...

For more kitties visit Gattina's Cats on Tuesday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beauty and fluffy little cutie.

jabblog said...

Henry is beautiful and his eyes match Bumble's coat . . .

jabblog said...

I meant to say that I hope Charlie will be feeling much better soon. Winston is empathising with him concerning diet as he has put on half a kilo since his last annual check-up and is therefore experiencing even shorter rations than before . . .

Splendid Little Stars said...

Henry looks like he's enjoying some time to himself!
acupuncture for a cat? I'd never heard of this before.
OK. agreed! Bumble is astonishingly cute!

Ginger said...

They are both beautiful cats. I love black and white ones; my Minnie is white and black (so she says in her southern accent, meaning white is her dominant color)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Looks like Henry like his time on his own :)

Laloofah said...

I love that first picture of Henry with the cool dragon! And if he would just look at that final photo of Bumble, he'd HAVE to understand why he needed to share this post with her! She's simply too freakin' cute. (And her body language in that picture seems to be expressing, "Ack, I can't believe I have to share 80% of the spotlight - which is, deservedly and by all rights, entirely mine - with my stupid big brother!")

At least with Bumble as a little sister, there's little chance of this Henry suffering from ennui! ;-)

Barbara said...

Jabblog - that's how much Pepper had put on too! Poor Winston...

Splendid Little Stars - yes Posky went today to be needled and is now totally relaxed and flaked out at my feet :O)

Ginger - the thought of Minnie talking with a southern accent is definitely going to stay with me :O)

Kjelle Bus - you have no idea... Poor Henry is a nervous wreck because of the Ginger One...

Laloofah - I think Henry is too depressed to suffer from ennui. Bumble was playing with his tail the other day - he wasn't amused.

William Kendall said...

Adorable cats, but then I'm biased in their favour.

Barbara said...

Always great to know another cat slave William :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...