Sunday 29 April 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...






I admit I've barely had time to pick up my camera this week I've been so busy processing images (as well as that tedious but vital thing called 'going to work').  As it was the final week of Vivienne McMasters' Swan Dive course I thought I'd use this scavenger hunt as a review of what I've been up to over the last four weeks.

Daffs and bench with text
Yellow...


Helen and butterflies
Something that makes me smile...
 Helen goes a bit Disney...


Good Morning...
... and another for the same thing. 
The first cup of tea of the day in my favourite cup
 makes me smile (almost)...


Crown with texture
Ancient or antique...
That's Richard III's crown (allegedly).
Alright it's a replica - but it looks old.

 Splash...
The fountain at Sywell...

Helen
In the sun...
Helen having a Grace Kelly moment...

8 comments:

Laloofah said...

These were fun to revisit - the one of the crown is probably my favorite of your Swan Dive photos. Your "yellow" photo with the snippet of Wordsworth just radiates Spring! And who wouldn't love the Disney version of Helen? (Or as she is known in Native American circles, "Dances with Butterflies!") :-)

Gattina said...

I love to "play" with photos and let out my creativity ! Yours are real beautiful !

Daenel T. said...

So much fun!

Helen goes Disney made me smile, i could almost hear her conversing with the butterflies.

Catherine said...

interesting processing for yellow, it looks so dreamy and springy!

Cathy H. said...

These are all wonderful! The first one is beautiful! I can see it on hanging on a wall! I also like your mug shot; lovely processing!

Ashley Sisk said...

Another beautiful set - absolutely stunning work and gorgeous processing.

Photoholic said...

It's the first time I visit your blog and I am fascinated by your pictures!
The "yellow" picture looks like heaven! I wish I was there =D and the "splash" photo is beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your photos!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos and edits, I have not heard of this course before sounds really interesting :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...