Friday 23 March 2012

That Friday Feeling...

Yay it's Friday!  Just wanted to say have a great weekend everyone.  I'm off to see The Woman in Black tonight - even though I haven't yet decided whether Daniel Radcliffe can actually act or not... On Sunday I'm going to Northants with David as I'm, ahem, 'assisting' him at a photo shoot.  Now obviously my level of assistance comes at a price... it will involve me obviously being allowed to take photos too, and also getting some more of Lush's fabulous 'Breath of God' perfume... and possibly lunch out as well... because I'm worth it ;O)

And for no particular reason other than everyone should get to see a cute cat on a Friday - here's Posky keeping an eye on me over his shoulder.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...