Tuesday 13 March 2012

Cats on Tuesday...

This is a Pod post (maybe I should have called it Podcast :O)) this week.  First of all Mrs P went to the vets for her ear check-up yesterday and was declared free of any nasties, plus she hadn't lost any weight, so hurrahs all around!

Then we had a new sighting of Pod the elusive Kelmarsh Panther - he's the black cat who lives at the Meditation Centre.  We think he should by called Ozymandias, or Raphael, something with a bit more dignity and general, well, oomph, befitting his status.  Anyway, he is the most disdainful cat I know and enjoys ignoring me whenever I try to talk to him.  I managed to get some photos of him not taking any notice of me.


Mrs Pod and her toys #2
Mrs P (not the Kelmarsh Panther) - ears clean and ship shape!

Pod the Kelmarsh Panther.
This is him ignoring me inside...


Black cat
...and this is him ignoring me in the grounds of the Meditation Centre.
I'm obviously not worthy.


For more kitties visit Gattina's Cats on Tuesday.

7 comments:

Gattina said...

He must be meditating, there is no other explanation, lol !

Irishcoda said...

The black kitty looks like a naughty boy facing a corner! Enjoyed your pictures. :)

Barbara said...

It's a podcats! :D So glad Mrs. P checked out okay.

Ellen Whyte said...

Hooray for Mrs P and laughing at the pod kitty. They really know how to push our buttons, don't they?

Anonymous said...

So glad Mrs P's ears are clean! And Pod... Is that, perhaps, short for something more in keeping with his lofty nature? I'm racking my brains thinking what it might be...

Penny

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Yay for that Mrs P´s ears are all OK and that she havent loose any moore weight !
Me think like Gattina that Pod the Kelmarsh Panther is meditating :)

Laloofah said...

Three hearty cheers for the two healthy ears of Mrs. P! :-)

I agree that Pod should have a more suitable name. Something enigmatic, darkly brooding, elegant and mysterious. But like Penny, I can't seem to come up with one!

It wouldn't fit him at all, but I once knew a female black cat named Cinder, and I always loved the name for a critter of that color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...