Saturday 3 September 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...






Vertigo...

Stairs...
What is this strange obsession I have with feet on stairs?
The top image is an archive shot take at work,
the bottom one was taken at home this week.

Hay Bales
Clouds...
My other recent obsession was in trying to get a decent shot
of hay bales.  Saw these last Sunday when we were driving
home and yelled 'Stop the car!' to David.  A few minutes
spent crawling around the stubble on my knees produced this,
and the clouds were great that day too!
What I could have done with was a REALLY wide angle lens...

Spider in the garden...

Macro...
Two for the price of one...
The top one is Aristotle, the spider who lives
in the Japanese Maple in our garden.  Not sure what his
problem was, think he was having a bad web day.
The bottom shot is the bud of a Rudbeckia.

Berry with ripple
Abstract...
Well, less abstract, more your
berry, reflection, water, ripple type shot,
but I couldn't think of anything else.

Smile...
Mrs Pod saying 'cheeeeeeese'

17 comments:

Barbara said...

That first shot of the feet and stairs is scary. I'm thinking murder by a push from behind? I agree, Aristotle was having a very bad web day. Poor thing. And Mrs. Pod looks swelled up with pride and happiness. She had your full attention and no Charlie interrupting.

Anonymous said...

I literally got vertigo, looking at that first photo! Whoah.......

I LOVE the clouds and stubble photo!!! And if Aristotle didn't totally freak me out, I'd love that photo, too! :o)

How sweet is Mrs Pod? (Answer: Very sweet indeed!)

Penny (who is partial to tabbies!)

Ellen Whyte said...

I liked the stairs best, until I saw Mrs Pod. She's a star :-)

Stasha said...

She is totally saying cheese!! I have been having a bit of hay bales obsession too lately. Your turned out pretty spectacular indeed!!
Love how Shakespeare is waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

Sara said...

Fantastic set, LOVE your abstract shot, looks great in B&W!

Tamar SB said...

Love that clouds pic and your stairs are so cool!

Christine said...

Love your smile shot, I did the same thing with my fat tabby!

Kmcblackburn said...

Haha, your smile shot made ME smile!! But I love your clouds shot with that hay bale. But that cut hay logs like it would hurt to kneel on...ouch! Beautiful set :)

Kathy

Sarah Cass said...

Love the perspective of the stairs shots. Great angles!!

Bek said...

What a great perspective of the first stair shot! LOVE it!! And also the one with the clouds. Gorgeous!! I like that the clouds are not the only subject, but a very nice addition.

Jackie said...

The hay bale and clouds shot is great, wish I could kneel down for one like that, my titanium knees won't let me! Love Mrs. Pod's pic, her smile looks so self-satisfied.

Ashley Sisk said...

This entire set is amazing...seriously. I'm really liking your perspective on stairs!

Tammy said...

Your cloud shot is amazing. I am also a fan of rolled hay. Love your smile :)

Valeria said...

Great set. Love clouds

Laurie said...

Wow..awesome pictures! I can't choose a favorite. I do like the cloud shot, though.

Robin said...

you have such an eye for photography, and these interpretations were awesome!

Bree said...

Whoa! the first stairs picture makes me feel like I'm falling backwards. Makes me dizzy. Great perspective.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...