Tuesday 15 February 2011

Flickr...

When I'm not hanging around here I can usually be found on Flickr.  One of my favourite groups to participate in on there is the T189 group (the number of the photography course we all took), and every so often they pick a photographer to answer questions and say a little more about themselves.  This week it's me, so if you'd like to read a little about me and photography please pop over and have a look.  There are some wonderful photographs to look at on the group's pages anyway so it won't be a wasted journey :O)  Here's the link  http://www.flickr.com/groups/t189oct-dec2008/discuss/72157625923027715/

4 comments:

jabblog said...

Very interesting interview:-) I agree, an 'after' shot would be good!

Laloofah said...

I enjoyed reading your Q&A, and think you chose two wonderful photos (but really, you have so many wonderful photos, was it hard to choose just two?) David's got to be pleased that his picture made such a competitive cut, edging out even your photogenic cats! :-)

I love my little point and shoot Kodak EasyShare camera, but someday I aspire to having a "real" camera. I'll have much to learn, though (which should be part of the fun but will require far more time than I've got in my life right now!)

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed David doen't have his moustache any more! I'm a facial hair woman! :o)
Great photos and I can see why you chose them. But I suspect you kept quiet about your choices while the cats were within earshot...

Penny

Barbara said...

Ah Penny, how well you know me. Actually, if I'd chosen one of the cats' photos can you imagine the carnage that would ensue from the others? Doesn't bear thinking about. I did like David's moustache,(I did use to have a thing about Tom Selleck quite a few years back :O)) but now I've seen him without I prefer him like that.
Laloofah - it was very hard to pick two photos, gave me a headache. I think David's won the day as I take so few human portraits it was quite novel for me! And someone once said to me, the best camera is the one you have with you at the time, so carry on enjoying it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...