Thursday 30 December 2010

Just Walking in the Fog...

Cath and I did a four mile walk in the fog this morning.  There were an amazing amount of other nutters keen athletes out trying to walk and run off the Christmas excess.  I decided to take my camera but not the new one, the 400D is smaller, lighter and a lot easier on the neck muscles!

Because the cats don't trust me to do anything competently unless one of them is supervising, Mrs Pod was sent into the study to make sure I put on my trainers correctly.  She didn't think much of my technique and voiced her very critical opinion of it at regular intervals.


'You do realise you're doing that completely wrong don't you?' 

'I knew she should have had velcro fasteners...' 

A walk in the park... 

Deer in the mist - they were on the other side of the river
from us and of course I didn't have a zoom lens on me... 

The ruins...  

Strange and unusual tree... 

And of course we ended up here on the way home...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Thanks for stopping by - love your blog. I too have cats, am vegetarian, love reading and photography. Will be back. I have another blog too about where I love called Life in the Carolina Mountains - come by and see.

Ruth said...

Your nephew also visited Starbucks today, for a Babycino. This was after a trip on a bus and before another trip on the bus to go home.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

these photos are amazing! I could look at your photos for HOURS!

Barbara said...

Photos taken in the fog are so captivating. And Mrs. Pod is just too dignified for words.

Barbara said...

That's one word for her Barbara! She was howling early this morning, no idea why, it's just something she does!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...